Browning e-Store questions, returns and refund policy.
Policies for e-Store "Outlet Deals" Products
If you are looking for a great deal on quality Browning hunting clothing, accessories, and outdoor gear, our "Outlet Deals" can be the perfect place to shop. It is where you will find discounted products, limited stock items, and limited-run special products.
Please note that:
- Quantities are limited. Only available while supplies last. No backorders.
- Outlet Deals sales are final.
- Purchases of Browning e-store “Outlet Deals,” “Closeouts” or “Clearance” products are final and are not eligible for returns, refunds, exchanges, or changes.
- Percent of discount off of MSRP varies from product to product.
- Only available for purchase in the USA.
These items -- in some cases -- can be found at your local Browning dealer or for sale from Browning authorized online retailers. In some cases, prices are competitive or lower. SEARCH FOR A LOCAL BROWNING DEALER HERE.
Policies for In-Line, e-Store-Purchased Outdoor Products
Thank you for your recent purchase
At Browning, we stand behind the quality of our products and we hope you are happy with the outdoor gear you have purchased. Should a product you received be defective, not fit properly or be the incorrect product please read the return policy below. If you have a question about your purchase, please contact us.
Phone: 800-333-3288 Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM MST.
e-Store Return Policy
- You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return items to Browning.
- You must contact Browning by phone or e-mail for a return authorization.
- You MUST have your Browning e-store order number to return your product. It must be included in your e-mail or ready to provide when calling us.
- In most cases other than a defective product, to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Items must be unused and unwashed.
- We also do not accept hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases. Some other items – at our discretion -- may not be returnable.
- Items purchased at a Browning dealer, any retailer or online reseller must be returned to those locations/sites. Those items are subject to their return policy.
- If you feel you need to exchange your purchase for another size or model, simply arrange for return using these instructions and then reorder the correct item.
- If you have questions about sizing, fit, etc. contact our customer service department at the number/e-mail address above or refer to the online sizing information.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card. If rejected, you will be contacted with further information on a partial refund or information on returning the product to you.
- If you have not received your reimbursement, check your credit card first, then contact us. Depending on your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If the item returned was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive an eGift Card for the value of your return. If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will be made aware your return.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.